ASP.NET is an open-source server-side web application framework designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages. It was developed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic web sites, web applications and web services.
Basics of Android
- Web Programming Introduction
- Understanding role of Web Server and Web Browser.
- Brief about HTTP Protocol.
- HTTP Request structure.
- Form Tag and comparison between Get and Post methods.
- HTTP Response Structure
- Understanding HTML Form Tag and elements within it.
Activity, Intent & Fragment
- Traditional ASP Basics
- Introduction to ASP.
- How ASP Works.
- ASP Objects.
- Installing IIs on Windows 7 & Windows 8.
- Sample Programs.
- Importance’s of Form tag and how it works
ASP.NET Introduction & Controls
- ASP.NET Introduction
- First ASP.NET Application.
- Auto Postback Property.
- Event Handler Parameters.
- Dynamically intializing Controls
- IsPostBack property of Page class
- Comparison between HtmlControls and WebControls
- Control Properties and Methods
- FileUpload Control
- What is AppDomain?
- Life Cycle of ASP.NET Page
- How Control Manages its State
- What is EnableViewState
- How Control raises events
- Event handling in Web Forms
- Writing Custom Classes in WebApplication
CSS & Themes
- Work with CSS
- Use Themes to Customize a Site
- Name Skins within a Theme
- Do server-side Styles using Themes
- Add contents of a Theme and Skin
- Apply themes and Profiles .
- Redirecting Options
- Cross Page Postback
- Determine how the pages was invoked
- Passing values between pages
- Introduction to MasterPage
- ContentPlaceHolder and Content tags
- Accessing controls of MasterPage in ContentPage
- URL’s in MasterPages
- UniqueID and ClientID
Working with User Control
- Overview of User Controls
- Creating a User Control
- Adding Properties to User Control
- Adding Events to User Control
- Using User Control in Web Form
- Rendering Clients Scripts Using Page.
- ClientScript methods
- Base Validator
- Required Field Validator
- Compare Validator
- Range Validator
- Regular Expression
- Using ConfigSource Attribute
- Using Location Section
- HttpApplication class-Global.asax
Authentication & Authorization
- What is Authentication and Authorization
- Types of Authentication
- Forms Authentication
- Role based Authentication
- Windows and Basic Authentication
- What is ASP.NET Impersonation
- Using location section in web.config
Application Service Providers
- ASP.NET Providers Introduction
- Membership Providers
- Role Providers
- Writing Custom Providers
- Profile Providers
- Web Parts Personalization Providers
Data Bound Controls
- Databinding traditional way
- Why Caching
- Types of Caching
- Output Caching
- Fragment Caching
- Substitution Caching
- Data Caching
- SQL Cache Invalidation
- Understanding & Publishing Web Application
- Introduction to ASP.NET Web Application
- Advantages of IIS Applications
- Creating web application in IIS
- Converting File System application to IIS Application
- Using Virtual Directory
- Publishing ASP.NET Website
- Culture specific formatting