INDUSTRIAL & DOMESTIC ELECTRICAL WIRING
Homes typically have several kinds of home wiring, including Electrical wiring for lighting and power distribution, permanently installed and portable appliances, telephone, heating or ventilation system control, and increasingly for home theater and computer networks. Some places allow the homeowner to install some or all of the wiring in a home; other jurisdictions require electrical wiring to be installed by licensed electricians only. .
- Apply safe working practices
- Comply environment regulation and housekeeping
- Prepare profile with an appropriate accuracy as per drawing.
- Prepare electrical wire joints, carry out soldering, crimping and measure insulation resistance of underground cable.
- Verify characteristics of electrical and magnetic circuits.
- Install, test and maintenance of batteries and solar cell.
- Estimate, Assemble, install and test wiring system.
- Plan and prepare Earthing installation. Plan and execute electrical illumination system and test.
- Select and perform measurements using analog / digital instruments
- Perform testing, verify errors and calibrate instruments.
- Plan and carry out installation, fault detection and repairing of domestic appliances.
- Plan, execute testing, evaluate performance and carry out maintenance of Alternator / MG set.
- Assemble accessories and carry out wiring of control cabinets and equipment.
- Detect the faults and troubleshoot inverter, stabilizer, battery charger, emergency light and UPS etc.
- Erect overhead domestic service line and outline various power plant layout
- Examine the faults and carry out repairing of circuit breakers.
- Plan, assemble and install solar panel. Interpret & use company and technical communication
- Demonstrate knowledge of concept and principles of basic arithmetic, algebraic, trigonometric, and statistics and apply knowledge of specific area to perform practical operations.
- Understand and explain basic science in the field of study including friction, simple machine and heat and temperature.
- Read and apply engineering drawing for different application in the field of work.
- Execute testing, evaluate performance and maintenance of transformer.
- Execute parallel operation of alternators. Assemble simple electronic circuits and test for functioning.
- Execute testing, and maintenance of DC machines and motor starters.
- Plan, Execute commissioning and evaluate performance of DC machines.
- Distinguish, organize and perform motor winding.
- Plan, Execute commissioning and evaluate performance of AC motors.
- Execute testing, and maintenance of AC motors and starters.
- Perform speed control of AC and DC motors by using solid state devices.
- INTRODUCTION TO ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Residential Electrical Wiring
- Understanding Residential Electricity
- The Basic Home Electrical System
- Circuit Basics
- The Service Panel
- Circuit Breakers and Fuses
- NEC (National Electrical Code)
- About Cables and Wires
Residential Electrical Wiring Trainer(1 phase and 3 phase)
- Wiring a Subpanel
- Wire a 30-Amp 120/240V Receptacle
- Wire a Switch-Controlled Light Fixture
- Wire a Switch-Controlled Receptacle
- Wire Two Receptacles in Sequence
- Wire a Switch-Controlled Split Receptacle
- Wire Three-Way Switches and Light Fixture
- Wire a Doorbell
- Install a Phone Jack
- Install a Coaxial Cable Connector
- Independent Study Projects
Industrial electrical wiring(1 phase and 3 phase)
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Codes & standards
- Symbols and Drawings
- Light & Power sub-circuits
- Circuit Protection
- Types of MCBs
- Supply connections
- Types of Distribution board
- Load Calculation
- Load Balancing
- Selection of wires & cables
- Mounting level of accessories
- Starter connection and assembly
- Wire Length calculation
- Estimation & Cost
- Electrical layouts
- Single Line diagram of a residential/small buildings
- Selection of equipments
- Cables types & selection
- Single Line diagram
- Lighting Design
Standalone system and energy backup system assembling
- Types of inverter
- Connecting a inverter with a system
- Battery arrangement
- Capacity calculation
- With standing time calculation
- Solar panel arrangement
- Solar panel Connecting method
- Gen set arrangement
- Parallel arrangement of gen set
- Need of parallel arrangement
DURATION - 1 MONTH
Check out the industrial & domestic wiring course syllabus provided by AMBIT before getting admission.